As a boutique firm, Greenberg Advisors offers an invaluable professional experience in a collegial environment. Our professionals at all levels have the opportunity to help shape the firm’s future. As a result, we are highly selective about hiring the most talented candidates. The GA environment rewards excellence and teamwork as we ensure that our clients receive best-in-class service.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
The candidate will be involved in many aspects of this growing boutique M&A advisory firm. Responsibilities include transaction support, researching new companies in our sectors of focus, entering company data and metrics into our detailed database, business development/marketing support, and other ad-hoc projects. Interns will gain unmatched exposure as to how a successful firm operates. This position is in-person only in Rockville, MD (ie. not remote).
- Detail-oriented (extremely important)
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Skilled with time management; ability to multitask and complete various projects
- Personable and upbeat disposition
- Team player who is self-motivated to learn and grow quickly
Cover Letter, Resume, 1-2 PowerPoint Samples
We have a strong preference for interns that would like to work in both the Spring and Summer sessions and are available at least 15-20 hours/week during the semester and 35-40 hours/week during the Summer. In your cover note, please include a description of your interest and availability.